Quick steps taken as per government norms
As per government norms, Candor took some critical steps to protect the students from Covid 19. Here’s the timeline:
- 9-March-2020: School closes for Early Years Students
- 10-March-2020: School closes for students of Primary School
- 11-March-2020: After-school sports program closes
- 13-March-2020: School closes for all students
- 17-March-2020: Online classes began
Health and safety precautions
We are keeping a close watch on local and international resources and regularly reviewing public health information.
Our prime sources of up-to-date COVID-19 information are:
- India’s Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- The World Health Organisation (WHO),
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Our facilitators are actively engaging students, ensuring that all learners receive the same type of training with corresponding learning mode. Google Classrooms, Edmodo, Edpuzzule, likewise many more highly productive tools are being used to cater to e-learning facilities. We have also received excellent feedback from both students and parents.
Candor is following extensive cleaning practices; our transport facility and our campus are sanitized and locked for now.
Keeping the community informed
Timely information is being sent to the student-parent community. Our teachers have sent across videos addressing children giving them tips on how to stay safe and cope with online classes.
Easing the procedures
Admissions team has taken the admission procedure online to make it easier for the new parents to admit their wards. Parents can now apply online by filling up Candor’s online application form.