● Love of Learning through lifelong enquiry
● Respect for diversity of people, faith, culture and ideas
● Concern for community at all levels
● Integrity of thought, speech and action
● Openness to adopting the best models
● Transparency of standards and practices
To this end, the organisation works with schools, governments and international organisations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
We are an integral part of education and training worldwide covering all aspects from teacher training, through vocational and general qualifications, to curriculum development.
We have a strong track record in advising governments and education bodies on education reform and engage regularly with policy makers on the education agenda, and how best to provide learners with the knowledge and skills that they need.
Candor International School is authorised to offer the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme (PYP) for K1 to Grade 5 and the IB Diploma Programme for Grades 11-12. It is accredited by Cambridge Assessment International Education-CAIE’s International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) for Grades 6-10 and AS and A levels.
Admission is open from Pre K to 12 students of the local and international community regardless of race, gender, religion, or country of origin. Candor follows a transparent admission process the details of which can be found in the subsequent parts of this policy.
Semester 1 – August – December
Semester 2 – January – June
The school invites applications for the following classes:
Kindergarten – Pre-K, K1 and K2 ( EYP) – Grades 1 to 5 ( PYP)
Primary School – Grades 6 to 8 ( Middle School Programme) – Grade 9 and Grade 10 ( IGCSE)
Middle School – Grade 11 and Grade 12 ( IBDP)
Senior School – Grade 11 and Grade 12 ( AS and A level)
1. Admission Enquiry: Parents can either call the school or fill out the preliminary enquiry form from the school website.
Tel: +91-80-30852807/888/999 Mob: +91-94832-99999
School website: https://candorschool.edu.in/
2. Application form: Prospective students will fill out the online application form shared by the admission team. Parents are requested to email the completed, signed and scanned application form to [email protected]
3. School Visit: Parents and students will be taken on a tour of the campus. In case the parents are not able to visit the school, they can take a virtual tour of the campus.
4. Interactions with the Programme Coordinator and the Principal.
5. Aptitude Tests for English and Mathematics
6. Acknowledgement – A confirmation email from the admission department will be sent to the
parents for completing the admission process.
7. Fee Payment
Before a Special Needs student is enrolled, scanned copies of their clinical assessments should be sent to the Admissions Officer. Based on the input from the Head of Department of Special Education Needs and Counsellor [where required], meetings are scheduled with the parents and student to better understand the child’s needs and to determine the school’s ability to provide adequate services to the students. Based on the outcome of the meetings and the documentation provided, the Admissions Committee takes a final decision on the admission of the student.
In case the school feels that the student requires infrastructure or support that the school lacks, it may refer the student to another school which has the required resources and infrastructure. The school also expects full transparency from the parent with regards to the medical/psychological records of the child [where applicable] so that necessary support can be provided. The school reserves the right to cancel any enrolment if found that false information and documentation have been provided.