The Candor International School, Bangalore invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following openings for the academic year 2018-19.
· Experience in PYP will be appreciated
· Experience of teaching between Grade 1 and Grade 5 is necessary
· Excellent communication in English is essential
· M.Sc in physics necessary
· Experience of IBDP highly preferable
· Experience of teaching grade 11 and 12 of nationally recognized board for atleast 5 years is essential
· Involvement with activities related to physics will be appreciated
· Focus on excellent academic result necessary
· Post-Graduation preferred
· Graduation into Mathematics necessary
· Experience of totally international course preferred
· 5 years of teaching experience of teaching of middle school necessary
· Combination of creativity and rigor necessary
· 3 years of experience of PYP coordinator preferred.
· Completion of IB workshops for PYP level necessary
· 5 years of experience of PYP teacher necessary
· Highly experienced PYP teacher proven record may be considered
· Proficiency in coaching tennis is preferred
Young, dynamic and result oriented candidates are invited to apply for the post of Career, College & University Counselor.
Prior experience is not essential. A promising candidate prepared to learn and work diligently will be groomed for the role by senior and experienced colleagues. Professional training will be provided to prepare the individual for this vitally important field.
Application should be sent to [email protected] under the subject ‘College Counselor <Candidate’s Name>’ by 18 May 2018.
The College & University Counselor is expected to fulfill the following :
· Sending duly completed Applications to Universities
· Guiding students with preparation of SOP and ESSAYs
· Tracking students’ career focus from Grade 9 and intensively from Grade 11
· Organizing visits of representatives of the Universities to the school campus
· Organizing College Admissions related qualifying examinations such as SAT, ACT, PSAT, AP etc
· To keep track of opportunities in the universities abroad and in India.
· Organizing career talks
· Conducting individual and group sessions for college counseling with the students
· Using professional online platforms for college admissions
· Communicating with parents